Up to this point, we have been allowing an extra month beyond the Tariff guidelines for customers to pay their bill before disconnecting for non-payment. Due to recent events and many of our customers not paying for months at a time, we will be enforcing our Tariff guidelines as set by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). For the purpose of this statement, an unpaid account is any account that has not paid the most current bill and all past due amounts. Those guidelines are as follows:
- All bills are due in full by the 15th of the month. If the 15th falls on a weekend or legal holiday, the due date will be the next normal business day.
- A late fee of $5.00 will be charged to all unpaid accounts on the first business day after the due date, usually the 16th.
- A collection fee of $12.50 will be added to all unpaid accounts on the first business day after the 20th with a disconnect letter sent by US mail. The last day to pay will be written across the bottom of the letter.
- Any account not paid at the end of the month, when meters are read, will be locked for non-payment and charged a $25.00 unlock fee. The exact day of disconnect will be listed on each month's bill in the message center on the left side of the bill.
- Partial payments on a disconnect notice will not prevent disconnect.
- If your meter is locked for non-payment, the full account balance, including any new charges, must be paid before services will be restored. This includes any balance under a Leak Payment Agreement.
- If you need a payment extension, you must make the request before the due date. Payment extensions may be granted on a case-by-case basis, depending on your credit/payment history with Sand Flat WSC. If an extension is granted, full payment of the account balance will be required, not just the past due amount.
Pay by Mail
Mail your check or money order to our office at the address shown above. Please include your payment stub and write the account number on the payment. Please mail your payment at least 3 business days before the due date to avoid late fees.
Now you can set up automatic draft using your credit/debit card in addition to our regular option of your checking account. Just log in to our online bill payment system, click the Billing tab, then Payment Profile, and follow the directions for Automatic Draft. ** You must pay your account in full at least 1 time through the online system to verify your payment information before setting up automatic draft.
Online Payment System
Click the red "Pay Your Bill Now" button at the top or bottom of this page, log in to your account and pay your bill using your checking account or credit/debit card. You have the option of storing your payment information for future use to make paying your bill even faster.
A one-time payment can be made on any account using the QuickPay online system without setting up an account. Just provide the 8-digit account number and the zip code of the mailing address (where your bill is mailed) and indicate how much you want to pay. Account balance nor billing & payment history are available through the one-time payment option.
Pay by Text Message
Login to your account and choose the option for receiving a text message when your bill is ready and you can pay your bill simply by replying "PAY". The payment will be processed and a receipt texted back to you within seconds! **You must have your payment information stored in your account in order to use this option.
Pay by Automated Phone System
Pay your bill with our automated phone system by calling (903)350-0160. This service does not require setting up an account in our online system. All you need is the 8-digit account number and the zip code of the mailing address (where your bill is mailed). The automated system will tell you the total account balance at that moment. You can use your credit/debit card or checking account. **Beginning December 1, 2014, you will have to use the automated system for paying by phone. We will no longer take payments over the phone in our office for security reasons.
Pay in our Office
You can drop off your payment in our lobby or in our drive-thru between 8:30 am & 4:00 pm. We also have a night drop at the front of the drive-thru for after-hours convenience. Cash payments in the night drop will be applied in full (no change) and a receipt mailed to the address on the account.
Combined Billing for Multiple Accounts
As of January 1, 2016, our new billing system does not support combined billing for multiple accounts. However, we can mail all of your bills in one envelope for your convenience. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Sand Flat Water Supply
14874 FM 14
Tyler, TX 75706